Game Development Update
Unfortunately kickstarter didn't go as intended. It's a bit hard to raise up the funds when you're a nobody. But that's ok. I plan to continue to make games. Probably not this one since this game is too large in scale and requires a bit of funding to finish. I've made many contacts that are willing to support my endeavors as a game developer. It's great to work with them.
During the months after the initial release of this game, I decided to design two other games. Very small games related to this game - to raise a fan base. I also decided to put this game on hold and finish it in the future when the time is right. I can't give you a date or time when the game will continue its development but if I get a lot of support in the future about this game, I'll finish it.
Here are my upcoming games I plan to have released by next year
Em-A-Li: January 2020
Princess: February-March 2020
Changes to the discord: Sometime late 2020
1) implementing a point system/economy for rewards of Y.B. games and merchandise
2) Reworking rank system that supports the reward system
3) Implementing a gaming feature that either supports the reward system or encourages the discord to become interactive
4) Implementing a general lets play for youtubers/twitch
Y.B. Website: Late 2020 (Possibly)
1) All the blogs/video games and merchandise will be located here
2) New Y.B. Logo design
This needs a lot of work and will plan to implement some type of special feature only to Patreon members.
Expanding my team
1) I'm still looking for an artist for 2D x.x (Environmental, Animation, Character Design) If you're good at one of these, then contact me.
2) looking for a marketer (Possibly)
3) Looking for a programmer
4) A SFX designer
If you like my work and are a big fan of what I do, really, contact me about what you like to help on.
Well, I think that's everything on my mind. I really encourage you guys to follow me on twitter and discord for updates! Especially discord!
Get The Chains that Bound Me
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.